Alec McGalliard has authored a new book entitled: CARE to Lead: How to Master and Implement Four Keys to Leadership: Communication, Accountability, Relationships and Example of Excellence, he offers practical skills and repeatable tools you can use to improve your leadership, all in one, slim volume.
The practical, commonsense leadership tools you’ll discover within CARE to Lead prioritize continuous learning through self-reflection and a desire to improve.
The secret? CARE – Communication, Accountability, Relationships and an Example of Excellence. This handy formula offers accessible leadership principles for your own education, not to mention passing on to others in order to cultivate the next generation of leaders.
What exactly will you learn in this book?
- What the CARE leadership tools are and how they work
- The simple steps you can take to improve your conversation and delivery
- The major misconception most people hold about accountability
- How to establish an environment of integrity even as a young leader
- How to manage the inherent fragility of relationships
- What Albert Einstein has to say on the example of excellence … and how you can put it to work for you
- How to use all of these tools in real-life situations